- Equator Water Experiment on Kampala Masaka road at Kayabwe
- Crater Lakes Drives to view Salt Crater Lakes, Twin Crater Lakes and dormant crater lakes
- Game Drives in Kasenyi Savannah plains
- Boat Cruise Safari on Kazinga Channel
- Rift Valley Scenery Kyambura Escarpment, Kalinzu Forest and Tea estates
- Optional Complementary Coffee Farm experience
Day 1 Kampala – Equator – Queen Elizabeth National Park,Optional Complementary Coffee Farm Tour
Day 2 Queen Elizabeth National Park – Morning Game drive in Kasenyi and Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel
Day 3 Return to Kampala – Drop off at Airport /Hotel/Residence
Depart Kampala early morning for Queen Elizabeth National Park via Fort Portal. Stop over for Lunch at selected Hotel/Restaurant. Proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Enjoy a good panoramic view tea plantations and Imaramagambo Forest and Tea estates. Evening enjoy an Optional complementary Coffee Farm Tour .
Overnight at Enganzi Safari Lodge (Mid range or Similar grade accommodation).
Meal Plan: Breakfast, & Dinner)
After an early breakfast, depart for early morning Game Drive in search of Lions expect to see herds of buffaloes, Elephants water bucks, lots of Uganda Kobs and leopard. Return to the lodge to relax or go swimming at the Lodge’s pool. Lunch at the Lodge.
After lunch go for the breathtaking Boat Launch on Kazinga Channel. Expect to see lots of animals and many varieties of birds at a close range. The boat safari starts at14:00hours and ends at about 17:00hours. Return to the Lodge for relaxation & Dinner.
Overnight at Enganzi Lodge (Mid Range) Or similar accommodation.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Price Ranges: Prices Range from $874 per person sharing depending on the number of guests & Accommodation Grade
|No. of Persons in Group
|Price per Person (15+ Years) Sharing
- Complementary Coffee Farm Tour